Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Important Update from Mutulu Shakur

Via Jericho

*Thursday the 26 of July I had the parole board hearing at 8 am, both
attorneys were there: James Simmons and Nana Gyamfe from LA.*

*We were able to expand the record as to the new disclosure that
disproved the commissions finding on many issues. This hearing was a
statutory interim hearing and the objective was to demonstrate new
information or law that was not on the prior records.

I believe that I accomplished said goals, but the examiner was not
willing to make a recommendation to reopen the case.

All issues as to my status must be ruled on in Washington by the
national parole board, so a final decision is forthcoming. They have not
ruled in my favor in the past, but we have put a sustainable record for
them to review.*

* *

*We are still in the 2nd circuit waiting for a decision from the second
circuit judge a rule 35a to correct the sentences.*

* *

*We are also in the process of preparing a pardon application to
president Obama.*

*So as you can see there are still possibilities to get some relief, for
without struggle sure we can't expect to have victory ... so I thank you
all who have done anything to help me in this fight for my freedom.

We will not lose faith in our ability to overcome injustices.*

* *

*Aim high and go all out! *

*Stiff resistance!*

*
Thank you all
Mutulu Shakur*

No comments:

Post a Comment